Since we are officially into the Fall of 2012, we thought we would give a few tips or reminders.
- Prepare to float. You are required to have a life preserver you should want to wear it.
- Think survival. Unpack and repack your survival suit and put it where it will be handy at a moment’s notice.
- Repel water. Find your raingear, replace old gloves, and break out the dry bags and cases.
- Crank the heat. Give your fire extinguisher a good shaking and give the boat heater a trial run.
- Cover it up. Protect your boat from the elements with a carefully chosen boat cover that will perform well in your climate.
- Haul it out. Get your boat out of the water for a quick bottom paint and maintenance check.
- Upgrade it. What’s on your wish list? Think function and fun like new electrical panels, steering wheels, and underwater lights.
For all your boating need check out Go2Marine online.